There's something so comforting about rich foods in the fall. Its more synonymous with the crisp air and the drifting leaves than anything else. Just closing your eyes and smelling the light sweet flavors can take you to a place with no worries or troubles. This is our gift to you: The ultimate truffle recipe. Guaranteed to be the greatest pairing to this beloved season.
1/4 cup oats
1/2 cup natural unsweetened peanut butter (for less carbs you can substitute the peanut butter with almond butter)
1/4 cup Astria Farm CBD honey (you can use 3 tbsp for a less sweet flavor)
1/2 tsp vanilla
Pinch salt (if your peanut butter already has salt, skip this)
2-3 tbsp dried shredded coconut (You can substitute coconut for coco powder or mix them together if you wish)
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
1. Pulse the oats in a blender for 30-45 seconds till they become a powdery flour.
2. In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey, vanilla, salt and oat flour.
3. Roll the peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls.
4. Roll each ball in dried coconut to coat.
5. Place truffles in the refrigerator. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
6. Serve cold. Store truffles in the refrigerator.